Walnut Halves and Pieces (16 oz)
Crunchy, delicious and just a little tender, Fisher Walnuts bring the crunch to your favorite dishes. Our Walnuts are a wonderful way to add nutty flavor and texture to your favorite recipes and are also great for snacking. Try adding them as topping on yogurt, cereal, salads, in a healthy trail mix, or bake them in mouth watering cookies, brownies, or practically any dessert. The possibilities are endless. Not to mention, our Walnuts comes in a resealable bag to help maintain freshness. Seal the bag after each use and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Walnuts are an excellent source of ALA Omega-3 and are naturally gluten free. All of our recipe nuts are Non-GMO Project verified and contain no preservatives. Most Fisher walnuts, pecans, and almonds are even certified by the American Heart Association. Fisher Nuts is committed to quality and freshness. You can always count on Fisher to inspire you with hundreds of great tasting nut and nut flour recipes and tips to help you confidently cook and bake with nuts.
- Rich and Nutty Flavor – With 4 grams of plant-based protein and 2 grams of fiber per serving, Fisher Walnuts are perfect for baking and make a great addition to your breakfast, appetizers, salads, and of course ice cream
- Fisher Fresh – Fisher’s Freshness Seal locks in flavor and re-seals our signature stand up resealable bag to keep nuts fresh even after opening
- California Walnuts – Northern California grown, no preservatives, naturally gluten free, Non-GMO Project verified, American Heart Association certified, vegan, and keto nuts
- Walnuts Bulk – Contains 16 ounces of walnut halves and pieces unsalted. Shelled Walnuts. 16 ounces = 4 1/3 cups
- About Fisher – We are committed to bringing you the Fisher quality you trust. We have been delivering quality nuts for 100 years and we oversee the whole journey, from the farm to your kitchen
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches
Our Experts Say:
Nuts, seeds and nut/seed butters contain mono- and polyunsaturated fats that can help reduce inflammation. Cashews and pistachios are not considered low-FODMAP.