Green Tea with Ginger and Probiotics (18 ct; Pack of 6)Beverages Breakfast Grocery IBS Low-FODMAP Snacks
Bigelow Tea was the first to market in 2009 to overcome the challenge of finding a strain of probiotics hearty enough to survive the high heat of boiling water and deliver beneficial probiotics to the digestive tract - exactly where they are needed. Designed to support and add value every day to a regular healthy lifestyle, this delectably soothing tea combines our delicate Green Tea with Ganeden BC30 probiotics (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) with a zesty hint of ginger and sweet spices.
- Probiotic Tea: This soothing tea helps add value to a regular healthy lifestyle. This green tea blend combines Ganeden BC30 probiotics with zesty ginger, lemon and sweet spices
- Individually Wrapped: Bigelow Tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go. Gluten-free, calorie-free, and Kosher Certified
- Try Every Flavor: There's a tea for morning, noon, and night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated teas, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags
- Blended and Packaged in the USA: In 1945 Ruth Campbell Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still 100% Family Owned
- Uncompromised Quality: Since 1945, Bigelow Tea has been a leader in premium tea and proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.8 x 5.6 inches