Extra Virgin Olive Oil (16.9 FL Oz)Acid Reflux GERD Grocery IBS Low-FODMAP
Oilala is located in Puglia, on the Adriatic coast of southern Italy. It is a small family farm that has generations of family working the land to produce high quality extra virgin olive oil. They take tremendous pride in every detail, even ensuring the packaging of the oil is top notch and beautiful. The olive grove is surrounded by tomatoes, artichokes, peaches, figs, apricots and grapes, all of which lend their fragrance to the olives and, in turn, the olive oil. The Coratina olive it’s the most ancient variety of the Apulia region. Cultivated since Millennia, the Monovariety extra virgin olive oil has a strong character typical of the Coratina Olive, with an intense fruitiness. Enjoy the fresh grassy notes along with the aromas of green tomatoes and artichokes with a finishing of pleasant bitterness combined with a unique spiciness. Ideal for meat and fish tartare, vegetable soups, bruschetta, pizza, fresh cheese (like burrata, mozzarella, ricotta), grilled meat, and vegetables. A booster for your health thanks to the low acidity and the high content of polyphenols and tocopherols (the best natural antiaging). allowing for a long shelf life.
- PRODUCT OF PUGLIA/APULIA, ITALY- classic Italian characteristics, such as green tomatoes and artichokes with a finishing of pleasant bitterness combined with a unique spiciness. Apulia is the heart of olive oil production in Italy, accounting for 40% of all Italian EVOO production. Given its Prominence, Oilala has the access to the most Cutting-edge technology, and modern techniques for olive oil production in the world.
- HARVEST 2020/21- Get the freshest oil possible with the 2020/21 harvest of Oilalas famous Coratina. The oil is harvested and pressed within 6 hours, after which it is immediately filtered to remove any sediment that does not belong in the oil. A more expensive way of milling, as it adds a step to the process, but it is important for keeping an oil stable, and balanced. Chemical results ensure quality with low acidity, and a whopping 752 total polyphenols (see image 5 for full analysis)
- AWARD WINNING- 2020 Gold award at the New York International Olive Oil Competition! For five straight years Oilala has won gold at the prestigious NYIOOC, which is one of the worlds largest olive oil competitions. Over the years Oilala has also won gold in Japan, Los Angeles, and Italy. The various EVOO competitions take place a few months after the harvest ends. Oilalas consistency in winning gold can give you the confidence that you will receive one of the worlds finest EVOO's.
- FAMILY FARM- An artisanal production from the family farm of the Boraccinos who reside on the land. Led by 3rd generation producer Spiros Boraccino (image 4), Oilala has reached an unparalleled level of excellence. This oil, is made using their own olives, and under their supervision, with generations of experience. Using hand picked olives, experience, and modern techniques, is the art used to create a consistent winner year after year
- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING- With an emphasis in details, Oilala goes out of their way to ensure everything is top quality. This includes everything from the oil, bottle, and packaging. The bottle is graced with a label of a beautiful unique design, and is bright, colorful, and fun, making it an ideal gift.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.7 x 3.0 inches
Other Reviewed Products