Plant Based Crisps, Vegan Chips (0.9oz, Pack of 12)
SNACKLINS was born in the back kitchen of a Washington D.C. barbeque joint when our founder, a former chef, became obsessed with the idea of a meat-free pork rind. After rounds of experimentation, we landed on a simple recipe of yuca, mushrooms, and onions to create an impossibly crunchy, remarkably airy, 100% vegan, and plant-based crisp that resembled a pork rind.
The unique ingredients and process used for making SNACKLINS resulted in something even better: a low-calorie, grain-free, scoop-shaped crisp unlike any other snack food available. Available in Barbeque, Chesapeake Bay, Nacho, and Teriyaki flavors. As seen on Shark Tank and The Rachael Ray Show.
- NEW LOOK, SAME SNACK: Our bags got a makeover but you'll find the same delicious, crunchy, low calorie crisps inside. Our snacks are Non-GMO Project Verified, certified Kosher, vegan, plant-based, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and soy-free
- ACCIDENTALLY HEALTHY: SNACKLINS vegan chips are an experiment gone right. Impossibly crunchy, remarkably airy, curiously low calorie crisps made from simple ingredients. They're intentionally delicious and coincidentally healthy
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS & UNIQUE TEXTURE: SNACKLINS healthy chips are made from few, simple, all natural-ingredients like yuca, mushrooms, and onions. You can dip 'em, dunk 'em, and scoop 'em. The unique shape and texture make SNACKLINS the perfect low calorie chip for dipping
- LOW CALORIE CRUNCH: At just 90 calories, you can #EatTheWholeBag! SNACKLINS healthy snacks give you more crisps, more crunch, and more flavor for fewer calories compared to other snacks. Only 3 points on Weight Watchers for the whole bag! Lower in carbs and sodium compared to other chips and salty snacks
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK: Mark Cuban, Rachael Ray, Hungry Girl, and thousands of snackers love SNACKLINS veggie chips
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 8.8 x 5.7 inches
Our Experts Say:
Choosing healthy, low-calorie snacks can prevent weight gain and overeating at meals, which can aid in symptom management with acid reflux and GERD. Note: This product contains onion which may trigger symptoms in Acid Reflux, GERD & IBS- Know your triggers!