Natural Ginger Tummydrops (3 Individually Wrapped Drops)Acid Reflux GERD IBS Low-FODMAP
What makes tummydrops unique?
+ They are completely natural, unlike many products designed to help calm upset tummies
+ They were developed by doctors who specialize in nausea to ensure that they would act fast
There are other ginger products available, but NOT ALL GINGERS ARE EQUAL...
Why don't ginger pills and capsules help out my nausea right away?
Both take many hours to digest and get into your system to start working. Ginger tummydrops start to work instantly (try chewing for an extra fast effect)
What about ginger candy or crystalized ginger, do they work?
Crystalized ginger and ginger candies are designed to be candy & do not have enough of the special soothing compounds in ginger to be effective. Ginger tummydrops contain a patent-pending specialized blend of purified gingers that are enriched in gingerol to help soothe nausea and digestive upsets. One taste and you'll know that they are unique & special!
Is ginger safe during pregnancy?
Ginger is frequently recommended by OB doctors to assist morning sickness. Ginger tummydrops are made from a special blend of GMO-free gingers to ensure you are getting the best quality product available. As with all supplements, be sure to discuss with your physician before starting ginger.
I can't have gluten, are tummy drops gluten-free?
Unlike some ginger products, all ginger tummy drops are gluten-free.
I can only take kosher products, are tummy drops kosher?
Ginger tummy drops are kosher certified.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
+ All-natural! Brown rice syrup, dried cane syrup, natural ginger powder (proprietary blend), and natural flavor.
- THE TRUSTED NAME FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH. For over 10 years, tummydrops have been the trusted natural approach to your family's digestive health & upsets. Each batch is 3rd party tested for strength & purity. Want a copy? Contact us with the lot number on the back.
- FORMULATED BY DIGESTIVE EXPERT DR. DUSTIN JAMES, MD. A collaboration of science & nature, tummydrops were formulated through clinical trials by Dr. Dustin James, MD, a Board-Certified Gastroenterologist, for his own patients & are now available to everyone.
- RECOMMENDED BY HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS. Tummydrops are recommended as a natural way to assist with symptoms common in nausea, upset stomachs, motion sickness, morning sickness, VR sickness, & for other digestive complaints.
- MADE WITH A PATENT-PENDING ORGANIC GINGER EXTRACT only available with tummydrops, which may assist with occasional nausea, upset stomach, morning sickness, & motion sickness*. Natural ginger tummydrops are one of our strongest & spiciest flavors & may be too intense if you do not like the taste of ginger or spicy things. PLEASE VISIT OUR INTENSITY & FLAVOR SCALE ON THIS PAGE BEFORE BUYING TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING THE BEST TUMMYDROP FOR YOU.
- KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY-THE DIFFERENCE IS REAL. Unlike other digestive lozenges, tummydrops are designed by an EXPERT DIGESTION PHYSICIAN and supported by REAL CLINICAL SCIENCE. Unlike other lozenges with rice syrup, tummydrops use InfantSafe brown rice syrup which is certified & tested to NOT contain heavy metals like arsenic. TUMMYDROPS ARE THE ONLY natural digestive lozenge 3rd party CERTIFIED Oregon Tilth USDA ORGANIC, GLUTEN-FREE (GFCO), KOSHER (Kof-K), and Non-GMO PROJECT
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.4 x 1.5 inches
Other Reviewed Products