Ginger Tea (6 Pack, 96 Tea Bags)Beverages IBS Low-FODMAP
Savor the Tradition of Ginger Ginger is a time honored herb with a long history of use for supporting digestion. Herbalists throughout the world have known of the rejuvenating, soothing and invigorating qualities of Ginger, and Ayurvedic practitioners have used it as a way of activating the body’s internal energy to promote balance and harmony. Yogi Ginger tea builds on this tradition by adding a uniquely delicious blend of Lemongrass, Licorice, Peppermint and Black Pepper for a warming and spicy tea enjoyable any time of day.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Flavor: Yogi Ginger tea combines lively Ginger with invigorating Lemongrass and spicy Black Pepper for a deliciously spiced herbal blend.
- Benefits: Ginger, traditionally used to support healthy digestion, combines with Black Pepper and Peppermint for a naturally warming blend.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Caffeine free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.7 x 4.7 inches