Red Quinoa Grains (3 lbs)
The Ancient Grain of the Andes and treasured by the Incas. Our Quinoa, is a smaller variety giving it a superior sweeter taste. Naturally red, Red Quinoa is similar to white in nutritional profile, some prefer the unique colors when using Red Quinoa. 100% Natural - Fresh from our farm to your table - Natural and Healthy Superfood - Gluten Free - GMO Free - Farm Grown. DESCRIPTION Our Quinoa naturally grows in the high altitudes of the Andes, and it is this unique environment that gives it its beneficial qualities. Quinoa is used traditionally in breakfasts and stews but in modern times it is an excellent replacement for rice. Many exciting recipes use quinoa instead of rice. Setting us apart from the other brands, each of our ingredients are single-source, not shipped around the world. We source each food and prepare it all, bringing you and your family the highest quality and freshest food available. RED QUINOA: -Gluten-Free. -Non-GMO. -All Natural. -Kosher. Nutrient Dense: -High micronutrient content including Omega 3 and 6 -High in minerals (potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc) -Vitamins (B complex and vitamin E). DESCRIPTION DETAILS The perfect replacement for rice; nutrient dense and gluten free, Quinoa is an essential staple for all families. We would love to hear what you think about our Red Quinoa. Happy Andes Quinoa is one of our beloved foods essential in our mission. Not only did we grow up as children eating Quinoa in the Andes mountains, we also give back through our non-profit organization, Happy Little Faces. Thank you for choosing Happy Andes Quinoa. TIME LIFE 1.5 years. STORAGE CONDITIONS Store in a cool and dry place. INSTRUCTIONS OF USES One part Quinoa and two parts water with a pinch of salt. Lightly wash then add to boiling water, cook for 15 minutes over low heat. PRESENTATIONS 3 lbs, 5 lbs.
- SUPERIOR FLAVOR - Compared to other origins, Peruvian quinoa has less saponin, which gives a sweeter taste to complement your perfect meal, snack, smoothies, oatmeal, cereal, among others.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT MANAGEMENT - All-natural and gluten-free, our white quinoa helps slow down your body’s digestion and absorption, resulting in stabilized sugar and lowered cholesterol levels.
- CONTAINS ALL NINE ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS: Quinoa is high in protein, protein is made of amino acids, nine of which are called essential, as your body cannot produce them and needs to obtain them through your diet.
- BRINGING HAPPINESS TO LITTLE CHILDREN: We’ve built a non-profit organization Happy Little Faces, a free preschool for impoverished children in our local Peruvian community.
- EASY TO PREPARE – Add 1 part quinoa and 2 parts water with a pinch of salt. Lightly wash, then add to boiling water. Cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- USDA certified, our single-source quinoa is not shipped from around the world. Like all our food products, the entire production process takes place in our community in Peru.
- Non-GMO, Pre-Washed, Kosher, Vegan, Complete plant protein. Healthy Superfood.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 6.1 x 3.8 inches
Our Experts Say:
Whole grains are an excellent source of fiber and other nutrients, which can help you get full faster and stay full longer. This can help reduce the temptation to overeat and keep GERD symptoms under control.