Organic Pumpkin Seeds- Unsalted (2 lbs)
About Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Pumpkin Seeds: We source only the highest quality Grade AA pumpkin seeds from sustainable USDA certified organic farms and do extensive testing to ensure they are free from pesticides. Pumpkin seeds are nutritional powerhouses and make a great addition to healthy recipes. Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Pumpkin Seeds: Magnesium: One serving of pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, contains nearly half of the recommended daily amount of magnesium, which participates in a wide range of vitally important physiological functions Protein: Pumpkin seeds are a good source of plant protein at 8g per serving. Suggested Uses: Make fresh pumpkin seed butter or sprinkle on salads for a protein rich addition. Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods? - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team. - We also source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable organic farms. - We operate a licensed and inspected certified organic facility (unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified, so always look for the USDA seal and certifier on the label).
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas), 2 Pounds
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Unsalted and 100% organic pumpkin seeds are good for your health and for any diet.
- Terrasoul Superfoods is a family-run business that sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.6 x 3.9 inches
Our Experts Say:
Nuts, seeds and nut/seed butters contain mono- and polyunsaturated fats that can help reduce inflammation. Cashews and pistachios are not considered low-FODMAP.