Low-FODMAP Onion Replacer (72g)
Replace 1 medium onion with 1 teaspoon of FreeFOD onion replacer in any recipe. Sprinkle through the product and mix well, under heat if possible. Add to water or solid based foods and avoid adding to oil like many recipes show. Simply add later in the cooking process in this situation.
- All the wonderful taste and aroma of onions, without any of the heartburn, indigestion or GI discomfort! Safe for IBS sufferers and certified Low FODMAP by the FODMAP Friendly organization.
- A must in your pantry for sensitive individuals, and great for everyone else too! Can be used in a wide range of cooking applications – soups, sauces, pasta, curry, meat rubs, and everything in between.
- Virtually calorie free, our onion replacer adds tons of flavour without adding any fat to your meal. And it's water soluble too, so it can be used where infused oils can’t.
- Vegan and all natural, our product is made of the highest quality ingredients, using real onion oil.
- Strong onion flavour – 1 teaspoon equivalent to 1 medium onion (This product gives a raw onion flavour and will not suit some recipes where onion changes flavour under different cooking conditions).
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.6 x 0.5 inches
Our Experts Say:
Consuming foods low in FODMAPs can improve symptom control in people who suffer from IBS.