Low FODMAP Essence of Onion Salt (3.5 oz)
Smoke 'n Sanity, LLC - Taste the Best! We are bringing flavor back to the Low FODMAP Diet one seasoning at a time. Essence of Onion Salt is an amazing ONION flavored salt WITHOUT the typical gastrointestinal triggers that can occur when consuming onion. You do not need to be on the Low FODMAP Diet to enjoy any of our seasonings! INGREDIENTS: Salt Flavor Blend (Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavors) Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking Recipe Idea: Low FODMAP French Onion Chip Dip 1 Cup Lactose Free Sour Cream 2 Teaspoons Smoke n Sanity SPG(Salt, Pepper, Essence of Garlic Salt) 1 Teaspoon Essence of Onion Salt Mix everything together and let sit in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours to let the flavors meld together. ENJOY!
- SMOKE ‘N SANITY, LLC | Our goal is simple, to bring flavor back to people on a Low FODMAP diet, giving you healthy, flavorful food once again. All our Low FODMAP products go through extensive real-world testing in both competitive and non-competitive arenas. Our products are Certified Low FODMAP and we will continue to add products as they are developed to expand on the choices for those on the Low FODMAP diet.
- ENJOY A LOW FODMAP DIET WITH FLAVOR | Essence of Onion Salt is an amazing onion flavored salt without the typical gastrointestinal triggers associated with onion. You can finally have the taste of onion BACK in a low FODMAP diet! Simply replace some or all the salt in your recipes with Essence of Onion Salt to dial up the onion flavor. This will be one of your new staple seasonings in your cupboard.
- Certified Low FODMAP by Monash University | No Onion, Certified Gluten Free, Dairy Free, MSG Free, Certified Kosher.
- SUGGESTED USES | Replace some or all the salt in recipes to add the onion flavor you love and miss back into your cooking.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA | Our products are proudly handcrafted in Wisconsin.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
Our Experts Say:
Consuming foods low in FODMAPs can improve symptom control in people who suffer from IBS.