Low Acid Coffee K-Cups - 12 Count
Healthier Coffee For Sensitive Stomachs - Available In 4 Different Flavors
Low Acid, 100% Colombian Supremo, French Vanilla flavor -- Calorie free, Gluten free, Allergen free No bitterness, no harshness. 99.9% caffeine free -- Swiss Water Process Kosher certified.
- COFFEE FOR SENSITIVE STOMACHS - Coffee helps boost our energy levels and our performance but it can be harmful due to the high acid levels in normal coffee. Not good for people with acid reflux, heartburn, GERD, or other gastrointestinal issues! HealthWise’s low acid coffee k cups fulfills your need for coffee without irritating your stomach.
- HEALTHIER AND BETTER - Our Keurig compatible low acid coffee pods go through a process that reduces the acidity levels of the coffee beans called TechnoRoasting. It’s the same coffee that you love to drink in the morning or at night but with less of a bitter taste while retaining the full flavor of the coffee.
- LATE NIGHT COFFEE - For those that love coffee for the taste, it can be difficult when the late-night coffee cravings hit. But that's what the decaf is for! Enjoy low acid coffee any time after dark without disturbing your sleep schedule. An additional chemical-free Swiss Water Process reduces caffeine, the same pure-water method used by elite roasters.
- DIFFERENT FLAVORS FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS - Our low acid coffee Keurig compatible pods come in four different flavors; Chocolate Coconut, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and classic Colombian Supremo. All are available in decaf.
- FROM COLOMBIA TO YOUR KITCHEN - Only the highest grade of Arabica beans are chosen directly from the Colombian coffee region, also known as the Coffee Triangle. We use 100% Colombian Supremo beans which are bigger and have more of a nutty flavor.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.9 inches
Our Experts Say:
Decaffeinated coffee is a low caffeine beverage choice, containing 2-4 mg of caffeine per serving. Increased caffeine intake can weaken the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) promoting heartburn in some people with GERD. IBS-C Friendly.