LifeSource Foods Oat Fiber 500 (1 LB)Acid Reflux Breakfast GERD IBS Low-FODMAP Snacks
Our famous LifeSource Foods Oat Fiber 500 is the not-so-well-kept secret for taking your ketogenic, low-carb, and gluten-free baking and cooking to the next level. An incredibly versatile dietary fiber with zero net carbs, zero calories, and 5 grams of fiber per serving, Oat Fiber 500 improves the texture, moisture retention, and shelf life of your baked goods. For low-carb baked goods, it is especially effective when paired with LifeSource Foods Vital Wheat Gluten. It can also add a fibrous boost to smoothies, shakes, and sauces. Better yet, Oat Fiber 500 is all-natural, non-GMO, and kosher.How To Use: Replace 1 tbsp of flour with oat fiber in any baked good for a zero-carb, texture-improving, fibrous boost, or closely follow any recipe that calls for oat fiber.
- ULTRA-FINE POWDER, PERFECT FOR LOW-CARB BAKING: When paired with LifeSource Foods Vital Wheat Gluten, Oat Fiber 500 makes an easy low-carb substitute for flour. This fine powder blends smoothly into any baked goods such as breads, pancakes, muffins, bagels, and more.
- LOW-CARB FIBER SUPPLEMENT WITH ZERO CALORIES: Oat Fiber 500 contains zero calories and is an easy, convenient way to add additional fiber into your diet, offering 5 grams of fiber per serving. It serves as a great addition to smoothies and shakes!
- ZERO CARBS AND GLUTEN-FREE: Don't settle for other oat fibers that add to your carb count. Oat Fiber 500 has zero net carbs and is 100% gluten-free, making it perfect for low-carb dieting, keto and low-carb baking, and gluten-free lifestyles.
- ALL-NATURAL: Oat Fiber 500 is 100% all-natural and non-GMO.
- CONVENIENT RESEALABLE POUCH: The LifeSource Foods Oat Fiber 500 that you know and love is now available in a convenient, cost-effective 1lb resealable pouch.
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.0 x 3.1 inches