Salted and Roasted Pistachio Kernals (12 Oz Bag)
Keenan Farms is one of the largest pistachio processors in the United States. Founded in 1972, our family operation has been in business longer than any other California pistachio processor. But we all know it isn’t size or longevity alone that creates an industry leader. It is an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service.
- LASTING NUTRIENT POWER: Stocking up your pantry? Our pistachios have a shelf life of 270 days! You’ll want to load up on these plant-based protein snacks with essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, protein and fiber, as well as an array a variety of phytochemicals. A one ounce serving of pistachios equals a generous 49 nuts to keep you full.
- A SOURCE OF COMPLETE PROTEIN: A recent analysis shows our gluten free Pistachios contain 9 essential amino acids, which makes them a complete source of protein! Enjoy Keenan Farms pistachios as a healthy snack to supplement your Mediterranean or high protein diet or as a delicious ingredient in recipes!
- POST-EXERCISE SNACK: A portable and satisfying high protein snack, Keenan Farms pistachios supply the body with the energy and important nutrients it needs to refuel after exercise, like protein and certain vitamins and minerals.
- PISTACHIOS & HEART HEALTH: Pistachios contain an array of nutrients that may contribute to heart health such as good for you fats, and plant-based compounds that may act as antioxidants, including Vitamin E, polyphenols, and the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin.
- WE’RE FAMILY OWNED: Founded in 1972, our family operation has been in business longer than any other California pistachio processor. We love growing our pistachios and you’ll love the taste!
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.0 x 2.2 inches
Our Experts Say:
Nuts, seeds and nut/seed butters contain unsaturated fats that are good replacements for saturated fats. However, those with IBS should limit their intake of almonds, cashews and pistachios due to their fiber content.