In-Shell Pistachios - Roasted & Sea Salted (3lb Bag)
We hope you enjoy our flagship, high-quality California pistachios that are roasted to perfection with just the right amount of sea salt. Nichols Farms has a rich history in Hanford, the heart of Central California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley. Our grandfather, ‘Nic,’ was one of the first pistachio and almond farmers to take root in the Central Valley. Today, our fourth-generation farm is committed to delivering natural and healthy nuts from our trees to your table. We continue to teach each member of our family the gold standard in farming and roasting processes, because that’s what makes our pistachios and almonds so flavorful. With over 60 years of knowledge and experience, we are confident you’ll be able to taste the difference.
- California pistachios deliciously roasted with sea salt. We recycle all of the water used during harvest for irrigation. We even use pistachio hulls for natural compost. Our care, translates into maximum flavor and nutrition into our pistachios.
- 3 LB Resealable Bag to help keep your pistachios fresh. The resealable bag also helps protect your pistachios against moisture, pests, and mold.
- 6 grams of complete protein per serving - at Nichols Farms, our pistachios are a great source of protein.
- Cholesterol free, heart healthy, excellent source of Vitamin B6, good source of fiber, natural antioxidants. Pistachios are widely considered to be among the healthiest snacks/foods. Packed with nutrients, our pistachios are grown to maximize their health benefits.
- Gluten Free, non-GMO, kosher - Pistachios fit most dietary needs and are rarely restricted. From gluten free diets to ketogenic diets. Keto followers love our pistachios and tell us they're a huge part of meeting their required macro-nutrient goals.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 6.7 x 3.8 inches
Our Experts Say:
Nuts, seeds and nut/seed butters contain unsaturated fats that are good replacements for saturated fats. However, those with IBS should limit their intake of almonds, cashews and pistachios due to their fiber content.